Artificial Turf Latest Technology
The latest technology tools and equipment that make the artificial grass for Less Nottingham are used from the stage of manufacturing the turf to the stage of installation and finishing. The key parameters that enhance the efficiency of the artificial grass Nottingham are the materials, machines, methods and the manpower behind implementing these parameters into achieving practical results.
Artificial Grass Nottingham – Blade Material
- Polypropylene: The polypropylene material is ideal for designing the grass blades. The manufacturing methods are based on the initial design created by the experts. There are various types of designs which resemble the English alphabets like W, M, U, C and V etc. Every design is specific for a purpose. For example, the W design is good for grounds that get exposed to excess of sunlight and heat as it absorbs heat with ease. The average temperature of the W-design keeps it cool after absorbing the heat and transferring it to the sub soil. Similarly the C design is created for withstanding large volume of load without breaking or warping. This design is highly useful on the artificial lawn Nottingham which is used for football and hockey playgrounds.
- Nylon: Nylon is the material used for its softness and high density properties. The material is also known for its realistic appeals and easy wash and maintenance. The extrusion machines used for the fiber production can create cross sectional piles for maintaining optimum heights. The typically low pile-height and high density fake grass Nottingham is used extensively at homes and gardens. The base of the turf can be constructed to retain reasonable volume of water to give a natural feeling of wetness. At the same time the hole-punching system at regular space intervals ensures draining off of excess water from the base.
Fake Grass Nottingham – Base Material
The base materials used for the fake grass Nottingham could be jute, soft rubber, and combination of polyester. The manufacturers might also use the combination of the three materials to ensure highest quality, longest durability and the best safety standards.
Artificial Grass for Less Nottingham – Making Process
- Machines: The world class machines used for the making of the artificial grass for less Nottingham comprise of hoppers, mixers (material and dye mixing), extruder, carding-machine, spooling-machine, reeling-machine, and the needling-machines. The rollers act as the platform on which the base of the turf is bonded with the grass blades in a systematic and efficient manner. The final stages of making include latex removal and sheering machines for shaping the turf into its final form. The width and the length of the turf vary depending on the end user requirements. The manufacturers may also have their own standards under the ASTM quality control guidelines.
- Methods: The methods of making the artificial grass Nottingham are dependent on the latest technology systems that define the quality and design parameters of the turf. The heat reflection technology used the making method keeps the turf cool under tropical conditions also.
- Technology: The heat reflection parameters are measured differently for the indoor turf (Light and heat from floodlights) and outdoor (UV radiation and heat from the sun) turf. The latest technology design and construction based on the computer aided systems can create the best combination of grass and base which lasts longer and retains its brightness. The other technology to be widely used in homes and gardens is the Fresh-cut-scent. The mixing of dyes and fragrant liquids during the making can ensure maximum retention of pleasant smell. The experts can add multiple aromas like the beach side, riverbed, mountain flowers etc. The machines and the materials used for implementing the technology support high quality blending and manufacturing methods. Pet-Grass technology makes the turf design highly porous. The sweat and the urine of your pets get drained into the sub-soil and the artificial lawn Nottingham remains ever fresh and lively.
Artificial Lawn Nottingham – Infill Technology
The infill technology is highly useful for enhancing the elasticity of the grass blades. The most commonly used filler materials are rubber, sand (natural and artificial), organic materials etc.
- Manufacturing: The manufacturing methods of the infill materials vary depending on the nature of the filling, density of the grass blades (higher density requires low volume filling and vice versa), shape of the grass blade (U, V, M, C, W etc) and the expected durability of the fill. For example, the rubber material can be from the recycled tires, crumb rubber, butadiene rubber, granulated rubber and many more. The manufacturing process involves melting, filtering and granule making. The dimension and the softness of the granules vary depending on the nature of the base and the grass blade. ASTM standards ensure perfect compatibility for all types of the fake grass Nottingham and the rubber infill. Similarly, the manufacturing standards are applied for other types of infill materials also. The organic fillers can include semi volatile and volatile types. They can include jute and coconut byproducts that are crushed and converted into solid and soft infill materials. They are mostly used in outdoor units of the artificial grass Nottingham, since they naturally degenerate with time and get eliminated through the punched holes and flow through drainage systems. They are also highly eco-friendly in nature and emit zero toxic elements when exposed to UV and heat radiation from the sun.
- Applications: The application of synthetic infill materials can be widely seen in the sports grounds for baseball, soccer, cricket, athletics and hockey. These materials offer greater foothold for the players and they are highly slip-resistant. They can also retain the moisture to a moderate level, giving a sense of natural feeling to the players. The infill materials used at homes (terraces, gardens, patios etc) generate a feeling of warmth and comfort. The makers of artificial lawn Nottingham have considered all the safety and eco friendly features while selecting the infill materials and their manufacturing methods.
The professional team from the fake grass Nottingham service providers can take care of the complete installation and follow up services.
Artificial lawns allow your family to play all year round and massively reduce the amount of cleaning up after muddy children
Saves you time
Good quality artificial grass makes for the ultimate low maintenance garden. Say goodbye to hours mowing your lawn!
Before And After Transformations
BG Artificial grass only works with the best suppliers of material ensuring that your green areas will look the best for years to come.
Our team of installers have years of experience in the landscaping business and combined to ensure that you will be satisfied.
Being a family round business in the Nottingham area we have built our business on high levels of customer service and customer referral so you can relax in the knowledge that you are in good hands.
We can provide solutions for large and small areas both in residential and commercial setting so literally now area is too big or too small. BG Artificial grass can offer you a high quality and cost effecting synthetic lawn solution.
What others are saying…
"We received three quotes for a similar quality of artificial turf and we went with BG Artificial Grass as we felt they were the most professional of the outfits and we haven’t been disappointed. We are very happy with both the product and the levels of service. Wish we had done it years ago now. It’s just so easy to maintain."
“We were referred to BG Artificial grass through mutual friends and I have to say it is one of the best things we have done. it has transformed our outside space and the guys were quick and easy to work with. I would 100% recommend them"
Watch our video below about the
advantages of Artificial grass
Different grass for different uses
BG Artificial grass offer a full range of options for your different requirements.
For more information or to request a quote call 07495308444